Fr. Emiliano Tardif.
As part of the eulogy, the following are the sentiments of great people:
Monsignor Francisco Jose Arnaiz:
His untimely death shocked the country and much of the Catholic world. We have been left in the odour of sanctity and smell crowd.
Bishop Flores:
We believe the father Emiliano as one of the great men of the Church in recent decades.
Father Ramiro Cantalamessa:
I have had several times said to exercise my ministry together with the father Emiliano Tardif, who I always admired, above all, its simplicity of heart, the father Emiliano was not considered a saint nor a taumaturgo, but simply one that had received a charisma and exercised 'utility for all.
Cardinal Nicolas de Jesus Lopez Rodriguez:
Whenever I saw him as a priest and missionary really aware of his own vocation. Emiliano was a virtuous man, straightforward, very friendly, deeply humble. I venture to assure that has been one of the most beloved priests. Beloved of God and men, his memory is a blessing.
As part of the eulogy, the following are the sentiments of great people:
Monsignor Francisco Jose Arnaiz:
His untimely death shocked the country and much of the Catholic world. We have been left in the odour of sanctity and smell crowd.
Bishop Flores:
We believe the father Emiliano as one of the great men of the Church in recent decades.
Father Ramiro Cantalamessa:
I have had several times said to exercise my ministry together with the father Emiliano Tardif, who I always admired, above all, its simplicity of heart, the father Emiliano was not considered a saint nor a taumaturgo, but simply one that had received a charisma and exercised 'utility for all.
Cardinal Nicolas de Jesus Lopez Rodriguez:
Whenever I saw him as a priest and missionary really aware of his own vocation. Emiliano was a virtuous man, straightforward, very friendly, deeply humble. I venture to assure that has been one of the most beloved priests. Beloved of God and men, his memory is a blessing.
We hope and pray for God's guidance and support.

No comments:
Post a Comment