Dear Friends! Happy Easter. I have been busy these days arranging for the exam of my students at college. I have one more week only at college to finish my tenure as a lecturer there and hopefully I will be back in Bangalore and start preparing the Retreat of the Deacons.
During the intervel, quite a many things have happened:
a)Those of you who are interested in statistics can download the data from our Generalate website.
b) Philippines province (Rev Fr. Tito Maratas), Dutch province (Rev. Fr. Ben Verbern) and Belgium province (Rev. Fr. Andre Claessens) have it easy by re-electing their previous superiors. ( How lucky they are!)
c) His Excellency, the Most Rev. Monsg. John Ribet MSC, Coadjutor of the Archdiocese of Port Moresby is nominated as the New Archbishop of Port Moresby.
I am sure, Easter went well for all of you. Prayers and Best wishes of the Risen Lord.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Many things have gone past!
Posted by
antony lazar
at
7:36 PM
Labels: Information
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello! Fr.Lazar thank you for the informations that you give through your post. your messages are very interesting and helpful. i hope that you continue this. thank you.
Post a Comment