1. Great beginning:God created everything and found it very good. Our beginnings are great as childhood is the most cherished moment of our earthly existence. We learn things from the scratch. When Israel was a child I taught him how to walk. Like a sapling we sprouted out leaves, got tall, got wide and filling ourselves with information. A healthy sight to watch him or her growing up.
2. The growth of the trunk:
All are given an opportunity to grow in spirit. Without our knowledge this trunk starts growing in us. Our spirituality gets matured as we grow. When I was a child I acted, spoke like a child says St Paul. All our life’s energies get their balance from this trunk – our spirituality. We stand tall in the eyes of God in our spirituality.
All are given an opportunity to grow in spirit. Without our knowledge this trunk starts growing in us. Our spirituality gets matured as we grow. When I was a child I acted, spoke like a child says St Paul. All our life’s energies get their balance from this trunk – our spirituality. We stand tall in the eyes of God in our spirituality.
3. The Vocation of the Cross:
Every tree wants to share the eternity in best possible places. Some go to Royal palaces, so go to institutions and offices, some go to middle class families and others go to poor houses to serve different purposes. No one wants take this trunk which was made into a cross for thieves and sinners. Anything difficult and not rewarding, I don’t want to do. That trunk does not mean anything to me anymore. I don’t need spirituality: I need money and comforts. I abuse my children easily, I divorce easily, I cheat others easily, I look for escape routes and blame it on others easily. No one wants to carry that cross.
Every tree wants to share the eternity in best possible places. Some go to Royal palaces, so go to institutions and offices, some go to middle class families and others go to poor houses to serve different purposes. No one wants take this trunk which was made into a cross for thieves and sinners. Anything difficult and not rewarding, I don’t want to do. That trunk does not mean anything to me anymore. I don’t need spirituality: I need money and comforts. I abuse my children easily, I divorce easily, I cheat others easily, I look for escape routes and blame it on others easily. No one wants to carry that cross.
4. Thrown-away spirituality and an orphaned spirituality:
Whenever I throw away my spirituality, we dump it on God. Our world is busy finding new and contemporary ways of burying God. New ideologies shape the character of our children. This thrown away spirituality is carried by Jesus willingly as a treasure. We meet all kinds of people when we throw away the treasure in us. Whenever we throw away our spirit, Jesus falls, pierced, bleeds and sweats and suffers. Only a few came to get their share: Mary, Veronica, the weeping women, Simon of Cyrene and a few disciples of Jesus.
Whenever I throw away my spirituality, we dump it on God. Our world is busy finding new and contemporary ways of burying God. New ideologies shape the character of our children. This thrown away spirituality is carried by Jesus willingly as a treasure. We meet all kinds of people when we throw away the treasure in us. Whenever we throw away our spirit, Jesus falls, pierced, bleeds and sweats and suffers. Only a few came to get their share: Mary, Veronica, the weeping women, Simon of Cyrene and a few disciples of Jesus.
5. Forgiveness of God includes a share in God’s divinity:
This tree at last found a place. God forgives us by thrust opening our hearts and cleansing our hearts with his own blood. This symbol of shame has been recreated as the symbol of love and sacrifice. This rejected, abused and thrown away tree found a treasure in life. We hold Jesus and show him to others when we live our spirituality. Let this blood and sweat of Jesus and also the nearness of the suffering soul of God help us have a deep spirituality. Let our life be a projection of all that God is that we may always reflect God in our thought and deed. Amen.
This tree at last found a place. God forgives us by thrust opening our hearts and cleansing our hearts with his own blood. This symbol of shame has been recreated as the symbol of love and sacrifice. This rejected, abused and thrown away tree found a treasure in life. We hold Jesus and show him to others when we live our spirituality. Let this blood and sweat of Jesus and also the nearness of the suffering soul of God help us have a deep spirituality. Let our life be a projection of all that God is that we may always reflect God in our thought and deed. Amen.
1 comment:
Please visit.
http://gen-reading.blogspot.com
http://howtobuymobilephone.blogspot.com
http://spyfu123.blogspot.com
http://what-mobiles.blogspot.com
http://amazi.blogspot.com
http://mymobilerainbow.blogspot.com
http://mc-mobilenet.blogspot.com
http://phone-arena.blogspot.com
http://alphainvention.blogspot.com
http://free-articles-reading.blogspot.com
http://mobile-gift-xpango.blogspot.com
http://xpango-mobile.blogspot.com
http://xpangogaming.blogspot.com
http://xpangohdtv.blogspot.com
http://xpangomp3player.blogspot.com
Post a Comment